PLEASE REVIEW ALL NOTICES PRIOR TO THE USE OF THIS SITE. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY NOTICE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE NEEDS TO CONSTITUTE AN UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN US OFYOU’RE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Thankyou.
Nothing contained in this website, or any site linked to it, constitutes legal advice or counseling from Hubbard Business Counsel. All persons are urged to receive specific legal counsel before taking any action based upon any information which may be accessed through, or contained within, this site.
- The reference to representative services constitutes no client endorsements, no assurance, guaranty or warranty that Hubbard Business Counsel is necessarily qualified to represent a client in a particular matter, and no assurance of any particular result in any matter in which Hubbard Business Counsel undertakes to represent a Client.
- Each user’s use of this site is at such user’s own risk. Legal or other materials accessed on or through this site may be neither current nor accurate. Hubbard Business Counsel is not responsible for any errors or omissions in or to this site’s content or for any damages resulting in whole or in part from the use of the materials on, or accessed through, this site.
- Hubbard Business Counsel understands from its website consultant that no “cookies” are used to obtain user data unless, and to the extent, that Google Analytics may do so, and all policies with regard thereto appear on the Google Analytic=related website. To the extent that such policies, or this website, at some point(s) do not comply with the requirements of European Union or other jurisdictional mandates, please so advise Bill Hubbard at Bill@HubbardBusiness.com for review and any corrections which may be needed.
- No personal information of a user is maintained unless submitted by a user or such user’s browser. Any information which is so submitted is used solely to measure visits, to respond to inquiries, and to communicate information which is believed might be of interest or benefit to such user.
- All information submitted should be considered as not confidential and not subject to the attorney-client privilege unless and until a written attorney-client engagement agreement is executed. It is possible that Hubbard Business Counsel may have a conflict of interest and be representing another party involved. Please do not submit any confidential information until it can be determined whether there may be a conflict of interest. However, to the extent that you do submit information in confidence for the purpose of developing an attorney-client relationship with Hubbard Business Counsel, Hubbard Business Counsel is required by the rules of the applicable highest courts of Illinois, New York, and Massachusetts, subject to their respective exceptions, to keep such information confidential.
- Hubbard Business Counsel does not seek to represent any person who or which has utilized this site in a jurisdiction for which this site fails to comply with all applicable legal and ethical requirements of such jurisdiction.
- All images are appropriately copyrighted and while not representing real people associated with the firm, are meant to convey the types of situations involved in various firm engagements in its assistance of its Clients. The images and text contained within this site are subject to applicable copyrights. Copyright @ 2020, all rights reserved, Hubbard Business Counsel.
- To the extent you may considering retaining Hubbard Business Counsel, please enquire into all particular factors which you may feel germane to such representation should such factor(s) not be adequately discussed by counsel.
- The lawyer responsible for all content of this site is G. William Hubbard II who can be emailed at: Bill@HubbardBusiness.com.